Routing Manager (m/f)
For our Munich Office
tyntec is a telecom-web convergence company that connects the convenience of mobile telecom with the power of the Internet. Partnering with mobile network operators around the world, tyntec enables enterprises and Internet brands to power their applications, authentication, and mission-critical communications with mobile services such as SMS, voice, and phone numbers. Founded in 2002, tyntec is an innovative leader in the market and employs over 150 people from 40 nations throughout our offices in Germany, US, Singapore and the UK.
Here at tyntec we hold our employees responsible for their success and provide the freedom and support for them to grow. We celebrate rule breakers who develop new ideas that move the company forward. Our doors open to motivated, self-starters who think outside the box and strive to achieve the best quality of work. Join us!
We are looking for a Routing Manager with a sharp mind and strong analytical skills to enhance our team’s overall ability and reach success together.
- Maintain and improve network connections from numerous partners to destinations across the world
- Managing routes with different cost, quality and supported features
- Find the most appropriate routing to match specific customer needs (price, coverage, quality and supported features)
- Monitor traffic daily to improve quality and maximize revenue (margin optimization)
- Act as the middle man for various Technical, Sales and Business development departments
- Strategic planning and execution of routing setup per country
- Optimize tools and processes
The ideal candidate should have the following profile:
- Two to three years of experience in the telecommunications industry
- Experience in a routing or roaming department preferred
- Familiar with the messaging industry and protocols
- Analytical, well organised and down to details approach
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Broad knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Positive attitude with a growth mind-set
What tyntec can offer you:
- An international team with colleagues from more than 40 nations and English as the company language
- Fast-paced, friendly workplace, where each and every contribution counts
- Flat hierarchies, open communication channels and flexible work environment
- Internal and external development opportunities to further oneself both personally and professionally
tyntec is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Start of Employment: As soon as possible
If you are interested in working in an environment where ownership, pragmatism, teamwork and open-mindedness are amongst our core values, we welcome you to explore the opportunities at tyntec. Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please include: “Routing Manager” in the title of your email.
Phone: +49 (89) 202 451 100
Phone: +49 (89) 202 451 100